Tuesday, July 26, 2016

7/26/16.....went to breakfast, stopped at Melissa's, Kenzie came over

Max, Conner, Evan and Jack posing with their light sticks

Made these faces afterward
Hailey was sleeping in so I went upstairs and took a picture

I woke her up and got a smile




Went to breakfast and then stopped at Melissa's after.  The boys came running for hugs which made me so happy!  I went to pay our insurance after that and then went back to Sullivan's and got Bill. He stayed to visit with Charlie and Kenny.  Then we went and got absentee ballots because we will be at BayShore.  Cleaned part of the house.  Kenzie came over for a while. Cage brought me 4 beautiful ceramic things with colorful bottoms.  So sweet of her. Thank you Kenzie! XOXO.  She also gave me three packs of 3 d butterfly stickers for Aunt Vikki.  They are beautiful and Aunt Vikki will be so happy.  Went to the movie and watched Hillary in America.  Lots of history I am going to be looking up. Came home and hoed the garden.  Bill tilled the edges of it.  Looks so nice.  Everything is growing great.  Picked my first tomato today.



2 comments:

Vikkis Blog said...

Those bowls are really pretty! She took my big BINGO prize today...she really liked it so I gave it to her. :)

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

You are so sweet and generous! Love you