Friday, July 1, 2016

7/1/16....Charlie and Sue came to visit

Isaac and Peyton with Charlie 

Isaac, Sue and Peyton 

Sue pretending to ride Issac's bike.


Lenny sporting some sun glasses 

Peyton and Isaac playing on the playground 

Ice cream time with Charlie and Sue

Peyton keeping smoke from the fire out of his eyes

It rained during the night and was still raining a little when we got up.  I went to get some groceries before Charlie and Sue came and Vikki went to find dog food.  She called me and then we saw each other and realized we were in the same store.  Got back and put stuff away and went for a walk.  Charlie and Sue got here so we visited a while and then went for a walk.  We had sandwiches for lunch and went for another walk.  Played 3 games of euchre on the picnic table.  Sue and I won all three games.  Vikki started a fire and then Bill grilled chicken over the fire and I grilled potatoes and asparagus on the grill. 
It turned out yummy.  Charlie and Sue brought a strawberry rhubarb pie from Judy's pie place.  It was delicious.  We visited more and then they left.  Bill watched the kids while we went to the store for a few more things we need for tomorrow.  Got home and Vikki put the kids in bed.  Bill watched them while Vik and I walked the whole campground.  Came back and Vikki went to the adult swim.  I stayed here while she went and I read my Bible and Joshua code book.  She came back fast because the pool and hot tub were packed.  We played 2 Games of 3-13 and one of dice.  I won them all.  Fun day even though it was on the cool side!

No comments: