Monday, December 12, 2016

12/12/16...First time for me driving the Prius in the snow and it drove great.


Borrowed some cute snow pictures that Melissa and Bruce Posted since I didn't take any pictures today

Hailey in the snow

Fun sled ride

Hailey's not to big for a horsey ride

Evan

Jack..at least I think it's him under all that snow

The snow was beautiful this morning.  All the schools but Freeland were closed.  On Channel 5's asking the tough questions during the news, Eric Kovaleski was on asking why they had school when no one else did and saying how dangerous it was.  He goes to our church.  Bill snowblower the driveway again.  Looks like he will keep the small snowblower for sidewalks as the tractor doesn't fit, it's too big.  I shoveled a path on the deck while he did that.
I went shopping and got hash browns to make cheesy potatoes.  A friend's mom was told her cancer has spread to her lungs and liver.  She loves cheesy potatoes so I made that for her, plus chicken, a salad and brownies.  Saw Wes and Gayla at Aldi's.  Wes has his heart cath tomorrow at noon.  Sure am praying for him.  Went to Salvation Army.  Got a pair of sketchers.  Found some snow pants for Peyton.  I was looking for Vikki because she said she needed some and they were the only pair in the store.  They were on the incoming rack and exactly the size she needed.  They have to takes no pants to school.  I sure was happy.  Delivered the meal and then came home and ate with Bill.  We watched the news and then a Christmas Movie.  Love watching good Christmas movies.

No comments: