Friday, December 23, 2016

12/22/16....Hailey got up and we ate breakfast and she helped me wrap presents....filled the car with gas, went to Jacks, Taco Bell and Meijer's

Jack and his legos

Hailey

Evan with his legos

Max and his lego set

Evan

Hailey slept in.  When she woke up she had Lucky Charms and then she helped me wrap presents.  She was a great help.  We watched a movie after that.   Bill and I went and got gas and she finished another movie.  Then Hailey and I went to Jacks for summer sausage.  After that we went to Taco Bell for lunch.  Saw my best friend in high school, Carol Bate's sister and she told us that Carol's husband had fallen down the basement steps and has been real sick.  Hailey and I prayed for him after she left.  Praying for Carol too.  Went to Meijer's afterwards and took tons of pop cans back.  Hailey was a big help there too.  We shopped for Christmas gifts after that.  I got Kody's and she got her mom's and Papa's.  She is so much fun.  Took her home after that and the boys were all excited about their lego sets they had put together.  Came home and Bill and I watched a movie.

No comments: