Monday, December 26, 2016

12/24/16....Celebrated the Birth of Jesus today with family, Chuck, Sue and Louise

Bill reading the Christmas Story from the New King James Bible.

Jacob put the sausage and crackers on the platter and did such a nice job







Isaac and Peyton

Isaac

Hailey and Jacob

Isaac and Eli


Evan opening his army heroes with Adam and Eli looking on

Evan gave them a hug...he sure did like his present

Jacob


Max and Adam

Adam


Adam

Max with his Light Saber from us

Eli

Jack

Kids opening gifts


Eli and Jacob with their light sabers

Eli

Jack!  Love how papa is looking at him


Evan and Jack. Papa helping Peyton in the background

Jacob


Jack

Evan

Jack

Max

Hailey

Evan

Jack

Jack was pretty excited


Max

Jack

Peyton

Evan and Hailey

Isaac with Peyton in the background

Eli and Adam

Adam

Hailey opening her drone
Kenzie with the towel and towel holder I made for her.  I have to sew a button on it for her.  Kimmy brought me one she made for me.

Kenzie opening her phone cell charger and Vikki



Eli

Jacob wearing Kimmy and Jared's hose




Bill opening his jeans

Bill opening his mints


Bill looking at the bottom of his mug from Kimmy, Jared and the boys

He loved his honey from them


He was pretty happy about his dremel



Me with Louie behind me

Me and Bill

This mug is my favorite and the best one ever!  Love what it says on the bottom!  Thank you Kimmy


I was very happy to get this induction burner from the girls and families!

Yay!  I got another wonderful picture calendar from Vikki and family!  Thank you!  I always love my calendars so much!

Isaac wrapped up a bow for me

My favorite socks from Kimmy and family

Add caption

Vikki made the beautiful scarf I am wearing.  Sooooo nice




Jacob

Me and Adam

Papa, Nana and Adam

Adam reading the Action Bible we got for him.    It came before Christmas but wasn't a Christmas gift.  We give all the grandchildren a picture Bible when they are old enough to enjoy it.

Jacob and Adam

Eli

Papa putting batteries in the boys light sabers

Kids getting ready to pray before we eat



Filling plates with food...Bruce, Hailey, Bill and Jared

Eli

Jacob playing his clarinet!

Peyton watching Hailey play her coronet

Cute picture of Jared, Rody and Isaac videoing

Jacob





Beautiful picture of Hailey with the makeup on that Vikki got her.  Kenzie showed her how to put it on.  
Bill and I in our new Christmas shirts and my scarf Vikki made for me

Bruce drawing for our dictionary game


Hailey drawing for dictionary while Jack and Evan watch

Melissa working hard to get the stickers on just right

She took time to give me a nice smile

Jacob drawing for pictionary with Eli looking on

Jacks turn to draw

Kimmy sent me a picture of the towel holder I made for her
Kenzie and Isaac
Kenzie and Peyton

Bruce, Charlie, Jared and Bill playing Euchre with Sue and Louise watching on




 We had a wonderful Christmas with Bill reading the Christmas story once again as we focused on the true meaning of Christmas.  The kids listened so good!  Love this part of Christmas.  I got up at 4 and had everything ready to turn on and cook, other than the turkey which was in and the ham which was in.  The kids got really nice things for one another in their gift exchange.  Loved watching them open.  The 6 older boys were very happy to get their light sabers that can be changed over a hundred ways.
We were happy to see them so happy.  We got very nice things for Christmas.  Loved the homemade gifts:  pear jam and salsa from Bruce and Melissa and kids, Mugs, spoon holder, buttons, ring holder, and honey from Kimmy and family, (Jacob made me nice buttons too), and loved my homemade knit infinity scarf from Vikki.  Loved all the other stuff too.  We were very blessed.  Poor Vikki took Kenzie home.  She wasn't feeling good at all so didn't come back.  Kenzie got us girls nice picture frames with pictures of her with us which was a nice surprise and a beautiful plaque for me.  Kimmy's boys shopped and got secret Santa gifts on their own for us.  They sure did pick out neat stuff.  Sue, Charlie and Louise came over for dinner which was very nice.  Louise, Melissa, Hailey, Bruce and I played 3-13 and had fun.  The guys and Sue played Euchre.  It was such a nice day!  Thanking Jesus for blessing us with such a wonderful, loving family and great friends.



No comments: