Thursday, December 15, 2016

12/15/16..Kimmy and Melissa came over. Vikki wasn't feeling well so she didn't come over

Jacob looks good in his Band Sweatshirt

The back of his sweatshirt

New cabins at Outdoor Adventures in Standish




Kimmy came in the morning.  Kenzie was still sleeping on the couch, but she woke up when Kimmy came.  We all had a nice time visiting.  Kimmy ordered something for me for Bill for Christmas online.  She is always so helpful.  She also sewed Kenzie's bag for her.  Melissa came at 11:45 and brought Livia. I made pizza and we ate.  We visited and then decided to go to Family Christian Store. I dropped Kimmy off at the Dollar store and then picked her back up when we got done.  I was trying to hurry because Kimmy had to pick the boys up and I went to pay and realized I forgot my purse in the car.  Melissa forgot hers in her van.  First time for me.  I ran out to get it.  Then the Action Bibles I picked out for the boys weren't the ones on sale, but were Study Bibles, so she ended up having to order them.  They were regularly $26 and were on sale for 13 which was great.  That took longer too because the sale price didn't come up so she had to redo it.  I hurried and left and picked up Kimmy so she could get home.  Melissa went to get her kids from school after that. Bill went with Charlie to Matt Starkey's financial planning meeting.  I did my Christmas cards and watched a movie.  Bill got home and we finished the movie.

No comments: