Tuesday, December 6, 2016

12/6/16...Went to our breakfast, wrapped gifts, took a meal to Merijo and Greg and went to Jacob's band concert

Eli at Jacob's band concert

Adam



Jacob getting ready for his band concert

Me, Adam and Eli

Papa, jacob and Nana

Jacob playing his clarinet with the band

Eli

Jacob

Papa and Adam (he took papa's hat and he sure looks cute in it)
Somebody posted this picture of Nick, Jacob and a friend so I borrowed it

Adam, Jared and Bill watching the concert


Went to our breakfast.  Today's devotion was really good.  There were 10 of us there.  Afterward, Bill and I went to Kroger's to get milk.  Came home and made an apple pie to take to Merijo and Greg's with their dinner.  Merijo just got home from the hospital.  She had pancreatitis and then had to have her gall bladder out.  Made scalloped potatoes and ham, salad, and homemade applesauce for them later.  I got all the presents I have so far wrapped.  We took the food to Merijo and Greg.  They have a really long driveway in the woods.  Bill took us up the wrong driveway so I texted her to get her address.  She didn't answer.  Bill found the right driveway by the time Greg called him.  We visited for a little while and then we left to go to Jacob's band concert.  I am so glad his concerts have been on Tuesday's this year so I can go.  Last year they were on Wednesdays, and I had to teach my kids class.  Kimmy, Jared, Adam and Eli saved us seats.  We were happy to see them.  The concert was wonderful and Jacob did amazing on his clarinet.  I was very impressed how well the bands all played.  It was nice to hear the progression up to the High School Band.  They were amazing.  Adam and Eli were such good boys!

1 comment:

Lela said...

The pictures are wonderful. Thank you so much.