Monday, December 5, 2016

12/5/16...Watched Max, Jack and Evan today. They were really good!




Evan, Jack and Max...so much fun with these boys today


Hailey with a yummy cookie she made.  She gave me some and they were delicious


It was beautiful out when I got up.  The snow was on the trees, bushes and ground so I took these pictures.  Spent my time with the Lord and then got some things done around the house.  I left to go to Melissa's and was going to pick up Tim Horton donuts to surprise them.  I was the one that got a surprise....Tim Horton's is closed for remodeling.  Ended up going to Kroger's to get donuts, but they weren't the best.  The best surprise was, when I got there Hailey had just baked chocolate chip cookies and they were delicious.  She had a bag all fixed up to give papa with a note on them.  What a sweetie.  Sure love that girl!  Had fun with the boys while Melissa, Bruce and Hailey were gone.  Came home and cleaned some on the upstairs room and attic.  Bill and I watched the movie, "Mrs. Miracle".

No comments: