Saturday, December 17, 2016

12/17/16 HAPPY 13TH BRITHDAY TO MY HAILEY GIRL!






Love my Birthday girl, Hailey
                                 Hailey was happy to have Ally spend the night on her birthday




Bill using his snowblower with the cab on





Hailey and Bruce celebrating Hailey's 13th Birthday

Melissa and Hailey celebrating Hailey's 13th Birthday 

Baked Christmas cookies....3 batches
Called Hailey to wish her Happy Birthday.  Can't believe she is thirteen already.  She sure is a sweetie.  Spent a lot of the day baking.  Took a batch of cookies to Melissa's so they could decorate them.  I know Dec. is a very busy month for them.  The kids were so happy when I got there, and pretty excited about the cookies.  Kenzie called and wanted me to pick her up from Omi's and take her back home.  I couldn't believe their roads weren't plowed yet.  My Prius went right through all that snow really good.  When I got to Kenzie's, her road wasn't plowed by her place either.
We had a nice visit while riding.  Came home and watched fixer uppers.

No comments: