Friday, December 16, 2016

12/16/16...Went to visit Wes

Went to Sportszone and forgot my fitbit!  Boo Hoo.  I walked 2 laps and than Pastor Bob joined me.  We walk about the same pace so walked together for 3 miles plus 2 more laps.  He walked one more after that, but since I already had 2 more in, I quit.  Came home and finished doing my Christmas cards.  Charlie picked Bill up for the Christmas Party at the VA Hospital for veterans.  Kenny met them there.  I made a grocery list, got my coupons ready, and went grocery shopping.  When I got home, Bill was back and we went to see Wes in the hospital.  He had an oxygen mask on.  He had gone into A fib twice, but now was doing better.  By the time we left, he was doing good again.  We came home and ordered pizza's from G's and watched a movie.
This is the picture they took at the party of Bill, Kenny and Charlie

No comments: