Wednesday, December 7, 2016

12/7/16...Went Christmas shopping, Jared came and cleaned out the eaves for Bill and I, went to church to teach kid's care group

Jack, Hailey and Evan


My class decorating a gingerbread house with Miss Tina and Mr. Chris

The finished house!  They made it beautiful
Evan, Kaiden, Gigi, Aleyiah, Morgan, Sienna, Logan, Tyler, Peyton and Isaac with their gingerbread house

Jared came over on his lunch hour and cleaned our gutters out!  Thank you Jared!!!  Bill was just about to start doing them.  He shouldn't be on the ladder with his knee replacements let alone his broken foot.  I am so thankful to have them done for him.  I picked up Evan to take to church with me.  Hailey was watching him and Jack.  She had made popcorn for them and they were pretty happy and excited.  We had fun in our class.  The kids were excited to go make a gingerbread house to earn one of their badges.

No comments: