Monday, December 26, 2016

12/26/16..Kenzie called and wanted me to come see her and spend time together. Of course I said yes

Mykenzie!
Put the things in the cupboard to put the new shelf on.  I have been waiting for Bill to do it, but then thought it would hurt his knees and he didn't want me to ask anyone so decided I would try.  I used my laser leveler which worked great.  I got the things to hold the shelf in and he put the shelf in for me.   It is so nice because now I can store the pressure cooker and induction burner I got for Christmas in the cupboard, plus have a shelf for the other stuff I had in there.  I went to Kenzie's and sewed the button Kimmy made her on the towel holder I made her.  We visited and she showed me some things she got for Christmas, then I took her to Cracker Barrel and we had chicken salad sandwiches which were delicious. She couldn't eat too much after being sick yesterday so took more than half of her stuff home with her, plus biscuits and corn bread.  We played the game at the table and both ended up leaving just one.  We had fun doing that and talking.  Went back to her house and she showed me the blanket she is knitting and it is absolutely beautiful and so soft. I got 50 miles per gallon on the trip there and back which was so nice.  It is getting really windy outside now.  Hope my nativity doesn't blow away.  Too windy to even try to walk out there.  I tried opening the front door and it was super hard.  Just staying put and watching a nice movie with Bill.

No comments: