Tuesday, November 3, 2015

11/2/15

Our Maple tree is absolutely beautiful!

My sweet and handsome nephew's 25th birthday is today 

Went to my sweet friend,Lori's, funeral today.  It was so touching to hear about all the stories of how she touched lives and showed love to everyone.  The church was packed.  I sat with Sue and Louise.  There was a meal afterward with the best food ever. Lori's dad told me how happy Lori was when I took her to Vikk's to see the twins, then said we had the twins picture up there!  At the funeral home they showed a slideshow with tons of pics.  Their pic was on that one too.  On the one in the church which played for an hour before, they only had eight pictures.  I saw a lot of my sweeties and love that picture of Lori.  I did some cleaning after I got home so the house would be all set for Caregroup.  It was beautiful outside. In the 70's.  Bill and I rode the motorcycle to Bay City with Luis to go to Trinity Rider's meeting.  It was still nice out on the ride home.  Went to bed early as we have to get up at 4 am tomorrow

No comments: