Sunday, November 29, 2015

11/29/15

Peyton and Isaac in front of their pretty Christmas tree!

Mocha is always happy to go to Vikki's.  Peyton and Isaac put a princess crown on her! Ha Ha  No wonder she loves it there.  They treat her like a princess

Love my slippers Vikki gave me today and my headband from Kimmy.  They are so talented to make such nice things for their mama.


Went to church.  We were happy to see Kenzie and Cole there.  They sat behind us.  Good message today.  "If you lie to your fellow man, you lie to God."  God made everything and owns it all.  He owns us to.  He is the owner and we are the manager of what he has given us.  After church, I got my Sunday School lesson prepared for next Sunday, then Bill and I went to Bob Evans for dinner.  He got the Farmer's Breakfast and I got the senior Turkey dinner.  We were full after that.  Went to get more Christmas lights for outside at Sam's, then a light checker from Walmart.  Also stopped at Meijer's to get more yarn for dish cloths.  Came home and watched two good Christian Christmas movies.  Going to bed early as tomorrow is Bill's knee replacement surgery.  Second time for this knee.  Sure am praying for a successful surgery and amazing recovery with no complications.  God is Awesome!

No comments: