Sunday, November 8, 2015

11/8/15

Wes's plane flying in!

His plane coming closer


Yay, Wes and Gayla are reunited

Wes and Gayla


Got up and made a cup of coffee to have with my yummy cherrie pie!  Went to church.  Happy to see Stacie and Kody there today.  I was sitting and all of a sudden Cole came behind me and asked if I had some gum for Kenzie.  I had brought her gum and also cough drops because of her going to the ER last night and finding out she had bronchitis.  So sweet that she put it on Facebook.  Love that girl.  After church, we came home and Rody came to go with Bill to get the washer in Midland.  God showed us how amazing he is once again.  The same day that Bill said her washing machine wasn't worth fixing, he found one on Craigslist.  We went there to look at it and it was the same kind as Vikki's dryer.  It looked beautiful in the picture Vikki sent me.  Gayla came to pick us up to go pick up Wes from the airport.  Bill got home a couple of minutes after Gayla got here.  I fixed him something to eat and then we left.  He drove the van and we got to the airport and had a coffee while we waited.  Bishop is such a nice airport.  Grandma and I flew out of Bishop when we went to Colorado.  Wes landed and we greeted him, then headed home.  We stopped at a Bob Evan's in Birch Run and they treated us to a meal.  So much fun hearing about his trip.


2 comments:

Vikkis Blog said...

I love the washer! God is so good! Thank you guys for everything you did! Love you!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

You are so welcome....Love you too!