Thursday, November 12, 2015

11/12/15

Happy to see these two today!

Went to Catherine's to get my hair cut today  We had a nice visit while she cut it.  Sarah brought the baby down and sat with us for a while.  Baby Catherine smiles all the time.  She is so cute. 
After I left there, I went to Vikki's because I thought Kimmy was going to be her for the day.  She ended up not coming.  I went in and visited for a while.  Peyton and Isaac were playing with their dollhouse.  They have great imaginations.  Came home and printed the Faith Rider's newsletters off for the meeting.   The meeting went well.  Bill did an amazing job leading it and Chaplain Bob had a great message.  Melissa stopped in to see Jackie (Craigie's mom)  They had a nice visit and everyone from our group that knew her were happy to see her.

No comments: