Friday, November 20, 2015

11/20/15 Ruth Kish's funeral, Vikki Eddy's presentation

Went to Ruth Kish's funeral showing this morning.  I couldn't stay for the funeral because I had to meet my best friend, Vikki, but Bill stayed for it.  Went to Logan's to meet Vikki at 11:30.  We both ordered grilled salmon, potato and one side dish.  Mine was a salad and she got veggies.  We spent a long time visiting afterwards as we didn't have to be at her brother's business until 1.  When we got there, her brother, his daughter and son, Vikki's mom and dad, and Stephanie's boyfriend were there.  Vikki did an amazing job giving her presentation.  How nice that most of her family could be there to listen and comment and that she invited me.  I stopped at Meijer's on my way home to get sherbet for the punch and jello salad for tomorrow's Thanksgiving dinner.  Meijer's was all out of orange so I had to go to Pat's in Freehand to get it.  When I got home, Bill had a new Stable made for my outside  nativity.  He put hinges on it and made it out of treated wood.  Now he can just fold it up each year.  It's beautiful.  Made rolls, pies, jello salad, and cranberry relish.  Watching a Mandie movie and then going to bed.

No comments: