Friday, November 6, 2015

11/6/15 Woke up in the middle of night to downpour outside and high winds. Three tornados touched down in the thumb.

Some damage to trailers, buildings, signs, trees but no one hurt so that was good.  When I got up, I got ready and went to Sports Zone.   Pastor Bob was their so I walked a lap with him.  He had been there an hour already so was about done.  I walked 2 miles, then came home and changed and went to the church to get my coat I forgot there.  Came home and made round steak in the crockpot.  Bill wanted to go for a ride so we went and ended up in St. Louis.   It was nice riding around and it got his mind off of his upcoming surgery.  We got home and I made mashed potatoes, peas, and squash to go with the round steak.  Watched a movie and went to bed.

No comments: