Monday, November 23, 2015

11/22/15 Beautiful snowy day



Beautiful snow on the ground and trees.  Went to church.  Not such a good day afterwards. Bill upset with me because I didn't want to let a couple at church take my car to Missouri.  I was fine when he offered his truck, but Melissa had said their van wasn't running good and needed to be fixed before they could go to Muskegon and we are going to the Shack and Louise who is 92 is coming with us and I didn't think she could get in Chuck's truck so wanted to have the car to take.  He asked me right in front of the couple and I didn't have time to think.  Then sad news about Kenzie leaving home.  My heart is sad but my faith is strong and I know God is listening to our prayers and answering. Was glad when Kenzie stopped here to get clothes and Bill asked if she wanted us to pray for her and she said yes.  Know God is answering that prayer and Kenzie will turn out fine with His help.

No comments: