Tuesday, November 10, 2015

11/9/15

Made applesauce tonight, then cut some up for pies and put in the freezer
Great granny smith apples Chuck and Sue picked up from friends of theirs for $15 a bushel.



Borrowed these pictures from the girls Blogs because they are so cute!  So happy I can do this








Hailey put this on Bruce's phone.  Sure wish I knew the story behind it.


Love this picture of Clarence and Kenzie


Picked Melissa up at 10 and we went to Penney's as we both at $10 off coupons when you spend $10 or more.  We both got a pair of jeans.  We went to Applebee's for lunch after that.  We both got potato soup and oriental chicken salads.(for my second salad I tried a new Mexican salad.  It was ok but from now on I'm sticking with the oriental or spinach salads)  We had such a fun time and nice visit.  After that we went to the Christian Book store to look around.  Bill had to go to Bay Shore to a board meeting.  He rode with Mark Karls.  I watched Christmas with the Kranks and knitted a dishcloth while he was gone.  I also did my Bible study lesson.

No comments: