Sunday, August 12, 2018

8/11/18,,,Went to visit Melissa, Watched her in therapy,, went for motorcycle ride, Praying for Avoree again as she is back in the hospital for more anti venom.




Bill doing the memorial service for Valda Morgan.  He was a marine and passed away the day after Bill met him.  He didn't have any family.  He wrote a book about the parables of Jesus.
 I had to take three pictures of these girls with the puppy.  Each one looked at the camera at a different time, even the dog.



Bathroom floor after it was just finished 

Where they cleaned it off and took the spacers out

Bill, Don and Elaine getting ready to take off and go to Wheeler for ice cream

At the the ice cream shop.  Had the best chocolate with cashews ice cream.  Melted fast because it was so warm out.
I went to visit Melissa in the morning and watched her do her therapy.  At 11, I realized I was late in getting the the memorial service Bill was doing.  I left right away and headed to the Veteran's Memorial.  I got there just as Bill was giving his message.  I took pictures and went and talked to him afterwards.  He didn't even know I was late.  He did a great job.  I went back to see Melissa.  Vikki came too.  We took Melissa and Helen outside to sit for a while.  Saw two cute dogs in the lobby and then one of them came outside. It's owner said it's birthday was the same as Vikki's dog, Lucy.  It was such a cute friendly puppy, and very well behaved.  After I left the hospital, I got home and Rick was just finishing the bathroom floor.  We were going to go for a ride on our motorcycle and realized we had an ice cream run tonight.  I made stuffed peppers, baked potatoes and corn on the cob and we ate quickly and left for the ride.  There were only four of us who went, but we sure had fun and the ice cream was great.

No comments: