Wednesday, August 15, 2018

8/15/18 Rick, one of the workers brought donuts for Bill and I., Went to see Melissa, Kimmy, Vikki and the kids came to the rehab, Girls and kiddos helped me freeze corn from the garden, Went to fair. Bill got to see Louise on his trip

Had corn from the garden for breakfast today!  YUM

My yummy donut Rick brought me.  I took the one he bought for Bill to the hospital for Melissa.  Bruce ended up eating it because Melissa was full


Wyatt sitting so cute

Vikki and Grandkids helping shuck the corn.  Adam, Isaac, Peyton, Eli, Vikki, Jacob and me

Great workers (Kimmy was a great help too)

Isaac, Peyton and Eli

Jacob and his shoe

Isaac, Peyton, Jacob Eli and Adam with the boy's sheep

Adam and his sheep

Eli, Adam, Isaac, Jacob and Peyton

Peyton

Isaac (Ketchup) and Peyton (Mustard)
Peyton and Isaac getting their first Elephant Ear

Peyton and Isaac eating their Elephant ear

Isaac
Isaac
Eli

Peyton and Isaac
Peyton, Isaac and Eli
Eli
Eli, Peyton and Nana

Peyton and Isaac in front of the big ferris wheel


Eli, Peyton, Adam, Evan, Peyton and Jacob with Lenny
Louise in her new place

Louise...she wanted her picture taken by the cross with faith, family and friends on it for her hallway stand we gave her when she left here

Bathroom shower floor so far

Rick brought donuts this morning for Bill and I.  Poor Bill missed out, but Bruce got to enjoy his.  I picked corn to check to see if it was ready to do.  It is!  I ate the 2 i picked for breakfast.  I went to the hospital.  Kimmy and the boys came and spent the morning at Vikki's, then after lunch came to see Melissa.  We visited for a while and then left to do the corn.  It was so nice having Vikki, Kimmy and the kids help.  Made it so easy.  Got some in the freezer and will be doing more in a few days.  Kimmy left to go home and eat with Jared.  Vikki and I took the kids to McDonald's and used coupons so we all ate for $6.  Vikki and I had Big Macs and the kids had McDoubles.  We all had fries so it was a pretty good deal.  Met Kimmy and family at the fair.  They boys had finished cleaning the stalls, so we all walked around and looked at the animals.  The horses were beautiful this year and very friendly.  We walked around the Midway when it got dark.  Fun with family!


No comments: