Saturday, August 25, 2018

8/25/18 Went to see Melissa, Took Hailey to lunch, Went back to visit Melissa, Went to Wes and Gaylas and celebrated Joel and Bill's birthdays


Two fawns in Wes and Gaylas yard.  There was a third one but it stayed  behind the trees.

Joel, Gayla and Wes

Bill with his bright headlamp Wes, Gayla and Joel got him

Bill trying his lamp out

It was raining and thundering when I got up.  Went too see Melissa at 10.  Watched her do the bike in therapy.  I was hoping to see her walk .  We went outside for a while since it quit raining.  It ws really nice out and we had a nice time visiting.  Came in so Melissa could eat her lunch and I went to pick up Hailey and take her to Taco Bell.  I have been missing her and needed my Hailey Time.  We ate and talked about her new school lots.  I went back too the hospital and let Melissa beat me at two games of Tonk.  She beat me bad both games.  She was pretty happy about it too.  Vikki got  there and she distracted Melissa but it still didn't help me win.  I left so I could stop and get a birthday card.  Stopped at HealthSource and visited John from church. Had a nice visit and he was really happy when I took him to the gift shop and got him a bag of popcorn.  He was really hungry and was looking for food when I got there, but the cafeteria was closed.  Saw Kim Seager there working at the front desk.  Bill was already home from Mt. Pleasant where he was helping collect money for the Marine Corp. League.  We got ready and went to pick up two pizza from G's.  Went to Wes and Gayla's and we had pizza, bread sticks and then a yummy blueberry cobbler that Gayla made for dessert.  We had fun celebrating Joel and Bill's birthdays.  Saw triplet fawns in their back yard while we were there.  They came very close to the house.  Visited for a while and then came home and Bill put his back rest on the motorcycle. Watched a Hallmark Movie.

No comments: