Saturday, August 18, 2018

8/18/18, Shampooed the carpet on the stairs and in the hallway upstairs. Went to the Rehab, Went on a date with Bill to Outback., Went back to the rehab, Walked around Menards

Got up and got ready, then shampooed the steps going up stairs and the hallway upstairs.  The guys working on out bathroom had tracked something up the stairs when they moved the toilet from downstairs to the upstairs bathroom.  The carpet came really clean so I was happy to get that done.
Went to the hospital after that.  Melissa and I went outside for a while.  Came back in and ate lunch together.  Went to the cafeteria to write out some cards for Tina and Avoree.  Melissa didn't sleep good last night and then they woke her up at 5:30 so she was tired.  She took a nap and I came home. She slept really good.  Bruce dropped their camper off.  Max and Evan came with him.  They wanted to use the candy claw machine.  Someone left it on yesterday, so I had to change the batteries.  They left to go to the Rehab to see Melissa.  Bill and I went on a date to the Outback.  We each had sirloin steak, baked potatoes and a salad.  It was so good.  We worked on our vision.  We usually do it in January so are way behind but glad to have it written out and signed.  We went to the Rehab to see Melissa and visited with her, Bruce, Max and Evan for a while.  When we were leaving, Vikki was just getting there.  Walked through Menards on our way home.  Looked around, then I wanted to go look at the flooring because I didn't think our floor looked like what we picked out.  We realize right away that Bill had picked up the wrong stuff.  He got the kind that was right next to the Harvest kind we picked out.  It was called Vine.  It looks ok, but I sure like what we picked out better.  He felt so bad himself that I didn't say anything, but the floor looks ok and will math the vanity.  He even mentioned tearing up the floor and replacing it with what we picked out, but I sure don't want to go through all of that.  I'm putting this picture of what we picked out her for a memory

Add caption

No comments: