Tuesday, August 21, 2018

8/21/18...Went to our breakfast, Went to Melissa's house to spend time with the kids and help Jack with School work, Took Jack to Vikki's and had lunch, Went to hospital, Went and picked up Max, Went back to hospital, Picked up Paint, Got rain suit for motorcycle

Shower done to the top on 3 sides

Just a little bit more to do inside the shower, then it can be grouted

Eli and Jack at the Rehab.  They were looking at the fish.  

Max relaxing in the lounger at the Rehab
We went to breakfast.  Only eight of us there today.  After breakfast, I went to Melissa's house and made sure the kids were eating breakfast and hunted for Jack's lost English packet to do over the summer.  We finished the last page in Math and I found the missing packet which made Melissa very happy.  We did the first page which was to write a thank you note to someone who had done something kind for you.  Jack wrote it to his teacher because she just helped him catch up with his math because Melissa hasn't been able to.  He wrote a sweet note and did a great job o i.  I fooled the clothes that were in the dryer and put them away.  We went to Vikki's after that.  Kimmy and the boys were there and we visited and all ate lunch together.  Vikki made mac and cheese and grilled cheese.  The kids were all playing minecraft together on their iPods. Kody was there and was playing too.  I went back up to the hospital afterwards, and Eli and Jack came with me.  The boys had so much fun together.  Love that all the cousins are close.  We left and had to run through the rain.  I had an umbrella and Eli stayed under it with me until he was almost to the car and then he ran ahead of me.  The boys were both wet, but very happy.  
I had to turn on the heat for them because they were cold after getting wet.  We went and picked up Max and brought him to the hospital.  We sat in the lounge chairs in the multipurpose room and relaxed and waited for Kimmy, Vikki and the kids to come.  We were happy when they got there.  After a while, Bruce got there too.  I left and took Max and Evan to their house.  Bill and I warmed up our spaghetti from the Olive Garden last night and ate. Then we watched the news and then went to Sherwin Williams Paint to get our paint we want for the bathroom.  We picked the light grey we have in the kitchen.  Went to Lowes and got a towel rack they wanted us to get and a florescent light for the utility room.  Went to Gander Outdoor and then to Cabella's.  Got a rain suit for the motorcycle for me.  I had a frogg rain jacket, but it was so wrinkled when I took it out to wear that I decided I would put it in the dryer for a few minutes. Not a good idea.  It totally shrank and wasn't good any more.  Lesson learned. I got a Columbia rain jacket and it is washable.  It was half off and we had $39 reward dollars to put towards it so that was a big blessing.  Made dangles for Tina and Avoree.  Melissa had picked out the charms for both and helped me get them in baggies at the hospital so I just needed to connect them.



No comments: