Friday, August 24, 2018

Max and Abby hanging out

Evan

Jack


            Today, they got the stool done and are leaning the shower so they can grout it Monday!


Went to McDonald's Nursery and walked around looking for deals.  Didn't find any.  Went to Melissa's house to watch the boys.  Made Oatmeal for Max and Evan.  Jack had already eaten before Bruce left.  He was working on his language folder.  Changed and washed Jack's sheets..He helped me.  Folded the laundry in the dryer.  Started a load of laundry.  Went through the laundry and had the boys put their laundry away in the right drawers upstairs.  They did it cheerfully.  They played their I pads for a while and then I had them put them away.  Jack worked on language, Evan read 3 books to me and Max went downstairs to create something with legos.   We left and went to the Rehab to see Melissa.  Max and Jack played Minecraft and Evan and I watched Melissa on the lokomat.  One therapist let Evan ride the big 3 wheel bike Melissa was on the other day.  He crashed into a few things because the seat was too high for him.  I went to take a picture, but Gayla called right at that moment so didn't get it taken.  They had a few problems with the lokomat so I decided I had better take the boys home and feed them.  While we were there, I took the sheets and bedding out of the dryer and Jack and I made his bed.  He was a great helper.  Abby was cute and brought her favorite toy to me to play with her.  Love sweet Abby.  Jack and Max stayed home and played with the legos. Evan and I went to my house.  I baked a birthday cake for Rody to take over to their house tonight. Bill went to get plates for the motorcycle and forgot the proof of ins so I had to run it to him.  Evan and I stopped at Meijer's and got ice cream and popsicles.  Got home and frosted the cake.  Evan had a popsicle while he waited for me.  I took Evan to Bruce's and dropped him off and picked up Max to take to Vikki's to spend the night.  We had tacos at Vikki and Rody's and then had cake and ice cream.
How nice of them to have us to eat.  We had a fun time and it was fun watching Lenny and Lucy play nice together.  Came home and watched and listened to Elevation worship on the TV.

No comments: