Sunday, August 5, 2018

8/5/18 Went to visit Melissa in the morning. Saw Bruce pushing her outside. Max and Jack were there too. Came home and took a nap and then went back to the hospital. Bill cleaned up one of the branches that were down in the yard. I went back to the hospital and got there at the same time Vikki and Isaac got there. Came home and unpacked the outside refrigerator and put stuff away in the house.

Jack hanging on the bar under the table outside

Jack

Max and Abby

Evan and Hailey
We went to church.  It was nice seeing the Nelsons there, Especially Aleyiah and Livia.  Came home and made burgers and baked potatoes.  Went to the hospital after that.  Bruce, Jack and Max were walking with Melissa and Abby around the Rehab.  We sat outside and visited.  It was super hot (in the 90's)  We went inside and it felt so good being cool again.  Bruce left and Vikki came up.  I left for a while and came home and took a nap.  I went back to the hospital and was talking to Vikki on my way.  I parked and she pulled in right after me.  We visited with Melissa and I warmed up a cabbage bun for Melissa.  Gave Isaac a cheese stick. He said he had lots of fun playing with Kody.  He went there and Peyton went to Kailyn's for a playdate.  Bruce came back up with Hailey and Evan, so Vikki, Isaac and I left.  Rody was pulling in the parking lot when we were walking to our cars, but decided he would come back to visit Melissa a different day.  I unpacked the outside refrigerator, and put the stuff I had unpacked before away.  Caught up on my blogs.

No comments: