Thursday, August 23, 2018

8/23/18...Went to O'Connors,Went to Melissa's House,Came home, Went to West Side decorating, Went to Rehab, Went to Little Caesars


While I was at West Side Decorating with Max, Evan and Peyton, the girl helping me pick out our paint color said a friend of hers had a little girl that looked just like Peyton.  She said she was older than Peyton though.  She showed me this picture and I asked if I could take a picture of it.

I cropped it and just sent Vikki a picture of her and said  doesn't Peyton look cute here.   She said, ya I love that picture.  The girl (Sonya) and I were laughing hard because Vikki thought it was Peyton.  We left the store and I was talking to Vikki and she told me the picture had Rody's name at the top.  I couldn't see it good in the store, and I cropped it right away and the name didn't show.  Anyway, it was Peyton.  I called Sonya to tell her and she and I had another good laugh.  She has known Rody since she was 15 and they went to school together.  The joke ended up being on me.because it really was Peyton.
Max and Jack having pizza and breadsticks for lunch


Today's progress on the shower

Color of paint the girl said would look great.  It is
Cheyenne 

Love how the shower is looking. Can't wait until they grout it



Love my hibiscus I got from Adam and Jacob's band fundraiser

Bill and I picked more corn tonight

Got 8 more freezer bags of corn


Peyton woke up a couple of times in the night last night crying but as soon as I went upstairs and told her everything was ok and covered her up with her blanket, she was ok and went right back to sleep.  She got up when I went upstairs to get ready in the morning.  I made some oatmeal with raisins and nuts to take with me and took some Pop Tarts for the kids.  They have been asking for them.  Peyton waited to eat with them.  She and I stopped at O Connor's to see if they could help pick out paint to go with our bathroom.  Found out they don't sell paint there, but the lady was very nice and told me what paint would be a good choice.  Went to Melissa's house and made sure Max and Evan ate, then spent time folding laundry and putting clothes away.  Rinsed a load and then washed it after that.  We went to West Side Decorating and the girl there was real nice.  She helped me pick out a good color of paint for the bathroom.  We all went up to see Melissa at the Rehab.  She was in her room.  Bruce called and Carter's dad called him and wanted Evan to come over and play with Carter.  He was going to pick them up at 1:30 so we left in time to go get a pizza and breadsticks and get to their house to eat it.  The boys ate good and then I did more laundry while we waited for Carter's dad to come.  He was a little late, but was very nice when I introduced myself.  He gave me his card if I needed to get a hold of him for anything.  He heads up the visitation for Bethlehem Church and had been to see Melissa in the Rehab,  He seemed very nice.  I folded the clothes in the dryer and put them away and then.  I came home and brought the tile I had taken with me back to the workers.  Took the car and got an oil change at Toyota.   Went back up to see Melissa and took her outside for a while.  She was getting tired and wanted to lay down, so I left so she could nap.  She works so hard that I know she needs to rest.  Went home and made BLT's and had corn on the cob from the garden. We picked and shucked corn after that.  Froze 8 more bags.  I took some corn to our neighbors behind us.  Brittany looked out the window and smiled when she saw me and talked to me for a long time.  She was happy to get the corn.  Their dog, Rose, is so cute.  She smiles a lot and smiled at me a few times.  
Brittany told me she hurt her knee and had surgery 10 months ago and is still having lots of problems with it.  Told her I would be praying for her.

1 comment:

Vikki's Blog said...

That was so funny about the pic of peyton! Im glad im just reading this because I just had another good laugh over it!