Tuesday, August 28, 2018

8/28/18...Happy Birthday to Bill, What a wonderful person and man of God he is. Went to see Melissa, Charlie ate to visit her and then Stacie. Left to pick up a birthday cake from Sams and ice cream from Aldi's, Went to Logan's to eat and then to the rehab for Bill's surprise party

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEETIE BILL!  Fun celebrating his birthday at the Rehab with Melissa and Family, Kimmy and Family, Vikki and Family, Stacie and Kody, and Wes and Gayla.
Picture Gayla took of Bill and I in the Lobby of the Rehab hospital

Hailey, Max, Me, Melissa, Evan, Peyton, Bill, Stacie, Kody and Isaac

Wes, Jared, Rody, Adam, Jack, Eli, Jacob, Me
(seated at the table) Isaac, Hailey, Max, Melissa, Peyton, Papa, Stacie and Kody


Bill with his cake
My three girls and Hailey going around the block.  Melissa goes outside at least once every day, so she didn't want to miss doing that
Hailey was pretty cute to watch.  She was having so much fun. I missed getting a picture of her doing a cartwheel



Love how Melissa is smiling at Hailey

Bill with his Bracelet Vikki made for him.  He loves it!

Adam, Jacob, and Eli with Papa

Peyton, Gayla, me and Kody

Evan, Peyton, Bill, Kody and Isaac
Max, Jacob, Adam, Hailey, Eli and Jack
Peyton and Eli

Eli and Melissa

Silly Kody, Papa, and Nana
It rained hard during the night.  It was still raining in the morning, but stopped after I got to the rehab.  Bill and I went to get gas at Krogers, but when we got there, all the pumps were roped off and the lady told us they were closed for 2 hours.  I had to get a couple of gallons of gas at Speedway as I had 4 miles showing that I could still go.  Bill left it like that and sure does push it.  Melissa was in OT when I got there.  She was throwing bean bags in the sink from a distance away.  She was doing pretty good. She did great at therapy.  We went back upstairs and Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came to visit.  We all went down to the lobby and got popcorn and sat there and ate it.  I came home and started packing the camper.  Bill was cutting the grass and it was raining.  I got things together to take out to the camper and waited until the rain was done to take it out.  I had to go pick up Melissa's kiddos from school.  I picked up a marble decorated cake from Sam's club for Bill.  I went to Aldi's and got ice cream and then dropped the cake and ice cream off at Vikki's to bring to the rehab tonight.
Bill and I got to the rehab and Wes and Gayla were waiting in the lobby.  Melissa, Bruce and the kids came down and Bill said we should go to the cafeteria.  Stacie and Kody were in the cafeteria already. Kimmy, Jared and the kids came and then Vikki,  Rody, Peyton and Isaac got there.  We all had cake and ice cream and celebrated Bill's 70th Birthday.  We had a fun time even though I didn't bring an ice cream scoop so Kimmy and Vikki had to scoop ice cream with a plastic spoon.  We cut the cake with a plastic knife and had to imagine candles on the cake because I didn't bring those either.

No comments: