Wednesday, August 1, 2018

8/1/18 Another fun day at BayShoe

Evan, Peyton, jack and Isaac eating breakfast
Jack and Evan

Isaac, Evan and Jack

Isaac
Isaac

Evan

Evan

Max

Evan

Jack
Peyton and Isaac

Peyton and Isaac
Peyton, Isaac and Evan

Isaac peeking through the window

Peyton
Isaac
We all got ready and went to class.  Sarah came into our class and said she needed family 20 on lot 13.  We are on lot 14 so it threw me off for a minute but we knew we were family number 20.  Peyton had got her finger caught in the rope to the tether ball.  It was cut and had rope burn but wasn’t broken!  Praise God!  I helped the nurse wash it as Peyton told her she wanted me to do it. Poor sweetheart.  It hurt her so bad.  At the end she got surprise medicine. A cookie with chocolate chips and nuts. She said she loved the nuts.  She didn’t want to go back to class but wanted to stay with me.   She wanted to call her mom right away too.  Vikki’s phone had shut off so it took a while.  Peyton went back for the second half of class a soon as the Tylenol kicked in. Vikki called as soon s he got my message. Peyton we having her snack outside and was so happy to talk to her.  I was walking with Bill because he was going home to check on the workers, visiting Melissa and washing his motorcycle.  We were close to the dining hall and I heard them announce they were running behind and needed volunteers to do dishes.  I figured God wanted me to do it since I was right there so I went to help.  One guy was rinsing food off, another was drying and I rinsed, dipped them in sanitizer water and stacked them then put them away.  At night in the tabernacle, there I was on the video doing dishes.  Peyton Sid, there’s nana.  The kids swam and played.  Hailey came and took each one with her for a while.  Hailey was so sweet.  We lost Isaac and Jack for a while but found them coming from the arc playground.  The message was good at the tabernacle.  They announced to get our kids because there were storms.  Praise God it went around us and we only got sprinkles. Free ice cream for everyone tonight thanks to a generous giver.Talked to Melissa and Vikki today. Sure am missing all three of my girls.  FaceTimed Melissa so the kids could talk to her. Tucked the kids in and prayed with them.  Bill and I played 3-13. I lost.

No comments: