Wednesday, August 22, 2018

8/22/18.. Went to Melissa's house, watched Max, Jack, Evan, Peyton and Isaac. Jack prayed a sweet sincere prayer for his mom. Bill picked up Max and Evan, Went to Visit Melissa,

Jack praying for his mom
Evan, Peyton, Melissa and Isaac
Peyton visiting Aunt Missy
Bathroom work today 





Got a call early in the morning from Vikki.  She found out her work was having a meeting she needed to be at.  She needed me to watch Peyton and Isaac so I told her I could meet her at Melissa's which was right by where she was going.  I was going to watch Max, Jack and Evan anyway.  Vikki dropped them off and all the kids ate breakfast.  Bill came over and picked up Max and Isaac.  We went and got gas together and got 80 cents per gallon off of 35 gallons.   Bill took the boys  to see the ship, USS Edson in Bay City.  The boys loved it.  He took them to McDonalds too.  Peyton, Evan, Jack and I went to Tim Horton's and got donuts and took them to Melissa's house to eat.  After that the kids played outside and had fun together.    
Jack was working on his language workbook and stopped to give me a hug. Then he told me he felt like God was telling him to pray for his mom. He prayed God would do another miracle like before and that if his mom got sick ever again she wouldn’t go paralyzed. He prayed so sincerely and it was so precious. My heart was touched!
We ate lunch and then went to the Rehab to Visit Melissa.  Melissa was doing 50'% on her own on the Lokomat today.  Yay Melissa!  She is starting to improve fast now.  So happy about that.  
We left and I dropped the boys off.  Their Papa Dan was coming to stay with them for the day.  I forgot my phone and went back to get it and when I got there Max and Jack were in the living room sitting.  I asked where Evan was and Max told me he sent him to his room because he wasn't acting right when he played Minecraft.  He kicked Jack and Max said it was no way for him to act and if minecraft was the reason he did it he shouldn't play it any more.  He felt bad for Jack so he gave him a sucker.  Max was handling it very nice and in a calm manner with wisdom.  I was very proud of him.
Took Peyton home with me to spend the night.  We stopped at Aldi's to shop and she started putting the groceries up on the conveyer belt when we were getting ready to check out.  I didn't ask her to help.  Then when we had checked out, she helped me load the groceries without me asking.  What a good little helper she is.  Picked up McDonald's for her (she loved the periscope toy in her Happy Meal), got Subway for Bill and I warmed up my left over spaghetti from Olive Garden.  Peyton and I went back up to the rehab to see Melissa and had a fun time visiting her.  Bruce came, so we left and went to pick up Jack to take to Vikki's to spend the night.  Peyton got her stuff to sleep with and we went to my house.  We watched a movie, read the Bible, prayed and she went to bed.  She wanted to sleep upstairs.

No comments: