Monday, August 6, 2018

8/6/18...Guys got drain to wash machine working again,Went to the remodeled Aldi's, Went to see Melissa, Vikki and I went to Farmer's Market, Went back and took cinnamon roll to Melissa, Took Jack and Evan to the dentist, Came home and got cards ready to send out, Watched Secretariat

Peyton, Isaac and their Aunt Missy with the balloons they brought her
Peyton, Melissa and Isaac....Melissa doing therapy
Got ready, spent time with the Lord, and ate breakfast.  I heard the workers come.  They were way early today.  They were happy to hear I had tomatoes and green peppers from the garden on the counter they could have.  One wanted to pick some green tomatoes to fry.  I stopped at the newly remodeled Aldi's on my way to Melissa's house.  It is so nice and so much bigger.  Picked up some red roses and some white roses to take to Melissa.  
Stopped at Melissa's house to take the kids shoes and shoe crate to them.  Went to the hospital and went to the basement to watch Melissa in therapy.  I see big improvements already.  She is such a hard working, determined girl.  Vikki came and picked me up at the door to go to the Farmer's Market.  It was so much fun and so nice.  I got Peyton popcorn, Isaac caramel corn, Vikki, Melissa and I cinnamon rolls.  We looked at everything and tried samples.  Went back to the hospital, and Vikki and I ate our cinnamon rolls because Melissa was back down in therapy and I needed to leave shortly to take Jack and Evan to the dentist.  We went down and checked on Melissa and when she was done, she came upstairs and ate her cinnamon roll.  She loved it.  I saved half of mine for Bruce to have.  I took the boys to the dentist.  Evan's teeth were great.  Jack has gingivitis and needs to brush better she told me.  He needs to swish the swallow of water he takes after his inhaler too.  He had a small cavity too, poor boy.  He told the lady he was going to brush for an hour.  She told him two minutes effectively would do.  I took them back home and Hailey had just made cookies.  They were delicious too!  Bill went to Kalamazoo to sell the motorcycle.  He got what he wanted for it plus a quad runner.  Charlie went with him because he had to leave while I was taking the boys to the dentist.  I picked up a gift for Louise tomorrow at breakfast.  It's her last breakfast with us before moving to Petosky.  Sure will miss her.  Went and got a Grand Turkey Club sandwich from Arby's. Came home and ate and got some get well cards out to Fred, Marie, Melissa and also a card for Louise.  Watched the movie, Secretariat.  Great movie!

No comments: