Saturday, June 3, 2017

6/1/17...Nice day at the campground

Lots of birds on our neighbor's bird feeders at the campground.  Love seeing them!  How nice to have a woodpecker and oriole on the feeders.

It was Evan's teacher's birthday....Even is on the far right behind the boy in the orange stripes

Nice morning for a walk at the campground

The inside pool all empty....somehow that rip got in the lining


Almost to the end of my walk

So funny...I got my ice tea out of the refrigerator and found it had frozen.  This is the ice shell.  I guess I should turn the temp up.
Kenzie picked these pretty flowers at my house and sent me this picture

Went to the Clubhouse to get on wifi.  Caught up with everything!  The pool is empty so they can fix it.  Bummer not being able to swim inside.  Went for a walk around all of the campground.  Stopped to putt putt golf before finishing walking and coming back to the campground.  Was going to go swim in the outdoor pool, but Kenzie needed me to pick her up, get her cat and some of her stuff and taker to my house.  We stopped for a sandwich at Tim Horton's after I picked her up.  After we got to our house, I paid a bill, watered my flowers and some plants, and then came back up north.  Poor Hailey had her stitches out.  The doctor waited an extra day and it still wasn't completely healed.  He said if it splits open she would have to stay off of it and it would take a month to heal good.  Guess what!  It split open.  My poor sweetie!  Sure am praying God heals her quickly.  Then found out poor Jack has swimmers ear and an ear infection.  Praying for him too.  Poor Peyton stepped on a thistle while she was barefoot!  She cried for along time while they tried to get them out.  Prayed for her too!  What a day!  So thankful I know the One to go to for help!  

No comments: