Friday, June 16, 2017

6/13/17...Picked up Hailey and spent the day together. Went to Sam's Club, Gordmans, and Walmart. Had lunch at Taco Bell. Meredith and Iain came to spend today through Thursday at 6 pm with us. Hailey and Meredith had fun together. Took Hailey, Meredith, Jacob and Adam to the Goodrich Theatre to watch the K Love Fan Awards. Took Hailey home and the rest of the kids spent the night.

Livia, the little girl Melissa watches, came and gave me a hug right when I got there and then wanted me to take her picture
Nana and her boys (Adam and Jacob)

I loved taking
Adam, Jacob, Meredith and Hailey to the K Love Fan Awards at the theatre

So blessed to have grandchildren who love the Lord and love worshipping Him.  This was taken when we dropped Hailey off at her house 

I picked up Hailey in the morning and we went to Gordmans and found a pair of shorts she liked.  After that we went to Sam's Club and got Shick Intuition Shavers.  Saw Denise Nelson there who just got back from Colorado.  We went to Walmart and took pop cans back there.  Got $10 worth of cans.  So nice of Hailey to help. Hailey wanted to go with me to the K-Love Fan Awards so I called to see Jacob wanted to go too.  He did and so did Adam.  I was watching Meredith still so she wanted to go too.  We got to the theatre at 6:30.  I got them each popcorn, a drink, and a fruit snack.  They were such a joy to take and so much fun.  We loved watching the singing groups.  Afterwards I dropped off Meredith at my house because she had school the next morning.  The boys and I took Hailey home and then we came home.  Jacob and Adam spent the night.  Jacob wanted to sleep on the couch and Adam slept on the inflatable mattress on the floor.

No comments: