Thursday, June 8, 2017

6/8/17...Came home from camping, Hung clothes on the line, went to our Faith Rider's Meeting


My new bird feeder next to the oriole feeder.  I put grape jelly in it until I get some meal worms


I've been gone so this is the first oriole I have seen at the feeder.  
 Peyton and Isaac had a field trip to Lacronier Farms.  Vikki and Rody went on it too.
Peyton getting off the bus

Isaac when he got off the bus











This is their furniture...the light colored couch and chair.

Got up and made bacon and eggs.  So easy in the big frying pan I got at the garage sale.  We ate and then packed up and left the campground at 10 a.m.  Bill went to the VA and I ran to Aldi's, Walmart and Jack's before picking Mocha up.  Vikki and Rody had fun with the kids on their field trip. Afterward they went to a thrift store and found some nice furniture and got it.  It's really comfy.  I did laundry and did some yard work.  Went to our Faith Rider's Meeting.  We had 24 there.  Our State Rep. came.  It was a good meeting.  Two new people were there.  Cheryl gave a praise report about Bill being a great president who is always grateful.  Came home and watered the garden and plants.  Sat on the glider outside for a while.

No comments: