Sunday, June 11, 2017

6/11/17...Faith Rider's visited Amazing Grace....Went to the Bavarian Parade and then to Debbie and Tom's

We went to Amazing Grace for a church visit with Faith Riders

Bill talking to the congregation about The Christian Motorcycle Association and Faith Riders


Pastor Joliff and some others looking at the bikes

Mark, Bill and Jeannie


Jim trying out Bill's Bike


Bruce, Hailey, Melissa, Max, Evan and Jack at the parade
Jacob, Adam and Eli

Eli, Kimmy, Jared, Adam and Jacob ready to watch the parade

Adam and Eli

Papa and Jacob

Jack and Aunt Debbie

All the kids at the parade

Boys covering their ears



Sharon and Matthew in the parade


Sharon, Bill and Peyton

Peyton

Max


Peyton on the slide, Evan at the top

Eli

Adam

Evan and Hailey

Evan

Adam

Isaac

Peyton

Adam and Jack

Hailey and Jacob

Eli

Jack





Eli, and Jacob

Jacob and Jaredd

We all had fun in the pool on this hot day

Peyton

Peyton

Evan

Max going off the diving board

Jacob and his beautiful artwork he made for his Aunt Debbie

Jacob and Hailey

Adam with the noodles, Evan on slide, Jack swimming

Isaac coming down the slide


 Kimmy had Max spend the night with the boys!  Sure looks like they had lots of fun
Jacob, Max and Adam

Jacob, Max and Adam

Jacob and Max


I drove the car to Meijer's while Bill rode on the bike.  I had to bring the banner and stuff for the table we have set up after service.  Bill, Sabrina, Katelyn, Rocco, Geona, Jaden, Brian, and Elaine met us at Meijer's.  We rode to Amazing Grace as a group.  Chad Krueger met me in the parking lot and gave me a big hug.  It was nice seeing his parents and many other longtime friends. (Jeannie and Mark, Kathy Daily, the Clark's, and Joan Sample.  Bill did an amazing job when he spoke to the congregation.  After the service, we stayed and talked to people who came to our table.  Some were outside to let people sit on their bikes.  The worship was amazing and the pastor's message was good.
I headed to Frankenmuth and told Bill I was going to stop and change into my summer clothes at Melissa's.  On my way I decided to change at a Subway I went by.  I waited to see if he would go by on the bike but then figured he must have already went by.  I headed to Frankenmuth and when I was almost there he called and said he had just got there. He had a hotdog for me when I saw him which was really sweet since I didn't have time to eat breakfast and it was already 1:30.   I got there for the last half of the parade and was happy I was able to see Matthew in it.  The Burtch's were in it too.  The kids were fun to watch as they watched the parade and collected candy.  We went to Debbie's afterward and everyone in our family swam but Bill.  The kids have so much fun there swimming with each other.  Isaac learned to dive and does it perfectly.  Pretty good for a 5 year old.  The food was delicious!  What a fun day with family!  Bill and I played 3-13 and I was the lucky winner tonight.

No comments: