Monday, June 19, 2017

6/15/17 Jimmy and Holly had their baby! I am so excited for them and my sister, Jody. Got some nice pictures from Vicki and Kevin on their trip to Virginia



John Wesley Brandle
9.1 lbs 22.5 inches long
Born June 15, 2017 at 12:08 p.m


Jody with her first grandchild, John Wesley


Iain and Meredith's parents...Kevin and Vicki

Shiraz graduated from obedience school

  John Wesley Brandle was born today!  He is adorable!  I am so happy for Jody as she has wanted to be a grandma for a long time.  Took Meredith and Iain to school.  I picked up Iain from school at 11:30.  Took him to our house and he and Bill left to take the camper up to the campground in Standish.  Picked up Meredith an hour later and then she and I headed up north.  When we got up there Bill had the 5th wheel parked across from the store in one of our favorite spots.  He had almost everything set up too!  He, Iain, Meredith and I ate lunch and then went swimming.  We had to leave at 4 to get the kids to Birch Run to meet their Aunt who will be watching them now.  They sure were good and fun to have.

No comments: