Friday, June 16, 2017

6/14/17...Took Iain to school, Jacob, Adam and Meredith and I went to Kroger's and then stopped at Tim Horton's for Donuts and chocolate milk before taking Meredith to school. Kimmy and Eli came over. Vikki called and found a shampooer like mine that broke. She picked Kenzie up and then dropped it off. Kimmy worked on it and cleaned it up and it looks great and works great. Kimmy gave Mocha a haircut. Melissa had Meredith and Iain at her house while Bill and I went to Sullivan's to meet with the elders and their wives from church. Melissa even fed them for me. I sure have sweet kind daughters that I thank God for.

                    We stopped at Melissa's in the morning after we took Meredith to school

Adam and Max

Jacob and Jack

Evan

Hailey and Abby



Adam came in the room I was in when he woke up


Iain and Meredith having breakfast

Iain



Iain waiting to be introduced.  I was blessed to be sitting so close!

Getting his certificate.  Going from 2nd grade to 3rd and they all go to a new school next year

Iain sat right next to me so I got this cute picture of him

Iain's class had to move so more kids could come sit and Kyra from my Sunday School class came and sat where Iain had been so I got this cute picture of her



Kenzie and Isaac

Peyton and Kenzie

Kenzie took this selfie of Vikki, Isaac, Peyton and herself at their  special lunch at school.   


Max, Jack, Iain, and Meredith at the park by Melissa's

Melissa and Meredith


Vikki found this nice bike Kenzie liked for $5.00

Jack and Iain with the guinea pig

Kenzie and Jacob

Kenzie and Eli

Kenzie and Adam

Evan spent the night at Aunt Kimmy's and had so much fun

Evan and the sheep

Adam woke up early and came in the living room with me and laid on the couch.  He's an early bird.  I woke up Meredith and Iain and they got ready for school.  Jacob got up and we took the kids to school.  We stopped at Tim Horton's after we dropped Iain off because we had an hour before we had to drop off Meredith.  We had donuts and chocolate milk, (Jacob only wanted water)   We dropped Meredith off and then went to Melissa's for a few minutes.  Jack and Jacob played chess.  We got home and Kimmy came.  Vikki and Kenzie stopped over to because they were going to the kids school for lunch.  Kimmy and I visited and then I went to Iain's 2nd grade assembly.  He didn't know I was coming and when he saw me he was so happy he just kept waving at me.  He ended up sitting right next to me on the floor.  Then his class had to move for another class to fit and Kyra from my Sunday School class sat right next to me.  I got some good pictures.  I was so glad I went to this.  I just found out about it in the morning.  Vikki, Kenzie, Peyton and Isaac came back to visit with Kimmy while I was at the assembly.  Melissa, Jack and Evan came over too.  Evan went home with Kimmy and Jack was kind of sad that Eli didn't feel good and couldn't stay at his house.  He cheered up when he found out Iain was going to come to his house that night.  Iain and him were in my Sunday School class together.  In the evening, Bill and I went to Sullivan's for dinner and to meet with the other Elder's and their wives.  We had a nice time and good discussion.  Melissa was a sweetie and watched Meredith and Iain for me.  She even fed them spaghetti so I didn't have to cook. The kids had so much fun there and even were able to go to the park by Melissa's.  What wonderful daughters I have.  They bless me in so many ways.
Bill was telling Iain that he liked his aunt, uncle and cousins better than us because they are going to their house next.  Iain said, no actually we see you guys more and you are like grandma and papa to us.  Said he had wanted to tell us that last night but didn't.  What a sweet little 8 year old.  His grandma died recently so I know he is missing her.

No comments: