Monday, June 5, 2017

6/5/17...spent the day in Tawas

Brought some beautiful peonies from home for the camper

Love walking through the stores in Tawas

My new favorite flavor of ice cream.  Traverse City Cherry Chocolate
                                    Love walking out on the dock at Tawas!



New dock they are adding

Love the flag across the water

Lighthouse across the water


End of the dock





They moved these and build a pavilion


Kimmy's swimming pool.  I am excited for them and the fun they will have in it.

Bill and Ted.  Bill presented the memorial plaque to Trinity Riders to honor the memory of those who have passed away.  Sixteen of Faith Riders went there and Bill presented it at the meeting

Ate breakfast, went to the clubhouse, headed for Tawas!  Lots of new businesses along therapy, especially in Au Gres.  Lots of memories with my mom and dad there!  Got to Tawas and it was sunny and beautiful out!  Went in to a new kids store with just beautiful clothing in it.  However, the prices were like $89+.  Not quite my price range eve if I had millions!  Much better places for money to go.  Went in to my favorite Ben Franklin store.  Bought a cute bird feeder there.  Got anew favorite ice cream cone.  Traverse City cherry chocolate!  Yum!  Went in the rest of the stores and then walked the dock.  Lots of memories in Tawas of camping with my grandparents and sister.  Also fishing with my great grandparents on the dock.  I went to Walmart to get a curling iron since I left mine home.  Saw gas was 2.31 so I filled up.  Went to Tim Hortons and got a club sandwich and then went to the park to eat it.  Came back and took Mocha outside.  Then it started raining.  Rained for about an hour and the got nice again!  Back to the clubhouse to use their wifi

No comments: