Monday, June 5, 2017

6/4/17....went to church, lunch with Bill at Olive Garden and then back camping

Stacie with Baby Anthem at church

Peyton and Isaac with the crafts they made

Peyton and Isaac...they waited for me to go swimming when I got there


Little fishermen

Peyton and Isaac





Peyton

Isaac rolled up his shorts so he could go out farther

Miss Shirley giving Isaac a kiss.  I missed taking a picture of her kissing Peyton. The kids love her and she loves them.  She is one of the workers there who has been there since my first time going there in 2007.  


Isaac, Lenny, Nana and Peyton


Peyton and Isaac on the hayride by themselves.  First time by themselves!



Lenny pretty comfy in the camper

Jacob and Adam with their 4 H Sheep

They look like champion sheep to me


Hailey was pretty happy to get crutches that fit her

Melissa and Bruce's fountain that used to be my mom and dad's.  It's starting to crumble so wanted to have a picture of it.  Bruce thinks he can fix it.



We went to church.  Handed out awards to my kids caregroup.  They all did so good and were such a joy to have!  Arnie and Cheryl came and visited today which was nice!  Melissa had to sit behind us because someone sat where I saved her seat.  We had Jack sit with us which was nice.  Jena shared today and did a great job!  After church, Bill and I went to the Olive Garden and had spaghetti, salad and breadsticks!  It was so nice and the food was delicious.  I got Mocha and came up north after that.    Went swimming with Vikki and the kids when I got here.  I go to share how God did such an amazing miracle for Melissa with a sweet couple while I was in the hot tub.  So thankful for God and how awesome He is!   Peyton and Isaac went on the hayride all by themselves!  Vikki and I took a picture when they went by the camper and then had an ice cream cone while we waited in the pavilion.  The kids had fun and then had their ice cream.  We walked over to see Miss Shirley, one of the workers, and I took her picture with the kids.  She has always been so loving to them and very special to us.  She had two strokes in December and she always thanks us for praying for her.  Vikki and the kids left after that.  I packed away some things I won't be using before I leave.  Went to the clubhouse for a while so I would have wifi.

No comments: