Monday, June 26, 2017

6/25/17...Went to church, send off luncheon there for Beth and Tyler, Picked up Kenzie and went to the campground


Kenzie kissing Lenny

Lenny the cute dog

Trophy we got for our float in the Shield's Parade (Jesus is our Superhero Float)

I love my hibiscus...everyday it has new blossoms on it and lots of new buds


Kenzie and Peyton on the hayride.  They ended up not going because it started to rain

Isaac and Kenzie playing music in the pavilion

Isaac loved hula hooping

We all had ice cream...didn't know Rody was photo bombing ha ha

Kenzie and Peyton having fun in the pool
Isaac, Kenzie and Peyton
Add caption
Peyton and Kenzie on our walk

Peyton

Kenzie


Isaac


Kenzie holdig Lenny

Isaac

Peyton

We made chicken and asparagus on the grill and had mashed potatoes with it.

Selfie Kenzie took

We went to church and afterwards had pizza there and fellowship as it was sendoff day for Tyler and Beth.  Kenzie messaged me and I was going close to her place on my way back to the campground so I picked her up to spend the day.  We had so much fun with her.
We went swimming, for a walk, rode bikes, made chicken on the grill, and made amores.  I took her back home and when I got back to the campground, Vikki and I played 3-13 and dice.  She was the big winner in both.  

No comments: