Tuesday, June 20, 2017

6/20/17...Vikki, the kids and I came home for the day. I went to Melissa's and had a cookie Hailey and Ally made, Worked on weeding the garden, went to the Strawberry Festival.





Max and Sadie, the Sowatski's new puppy

Ally with her puppy and Max

Evan and Hailey
Thought this picture of Katelyn and her dad was so cute.  The top picture is when a friend of her dad invited them to go in the firetruck and took this picture of her and her dad.  The bottom picture is her and her dad now.  She is a firefighter now.  Bill married her and her husband last year.

Gayla, Sandy, Wes and Ken Streeter at the Strawberry Festival

Vikki and I came home in my car.  I dropped her off.  Looked at her garden and it looks great.  She used Preen and her garden had hardly any weeds.  I went to Melissa's and picked up a plant Bruce dug for me.  I came home...I didn't use preen and my garden is covered with lots of big weeds.  I spent a lot of time weeding it, even in the rain.  It sure was muddy.  Jared stopped and picked up corn to plant.  I sure was sinking in the mud in the garden.  He was laughing and telling me not to fall which I almost did a few times.  Stopped working to go to the strawberry festival.  It was sunny and beautiful!  I was happy as I had been praying the weather would change and be nice for this.  It is a big fund raiser for Community Village and the Rescue Mission.  We had a nice time.  Greg rode his motorcycle with us and we met Wes, Gayla, Sandy, Phyllis and Andy there.  We had a yummy strawberry shortcake too!

No comments: