Tuesday, June 6, 2017

6/6/17 Kenzie came and spent the day


Such a beautiful morning


Mocha begging for my breakfast

Geese and their babies swimming

I was the only one at the pool and in the hot tub

Picked Kenzie up in Standish and she spent the day with me.  


She had an apple and a licorace and Mocha begged for the licorice
Evan pulled his tooth out.  What a cutie!


Got up and it was so nice I ate my oatmeal outside.  Mocha was begging for some.  Went to the outside pool and also went in the hot tub.  Got back to the camper and had a salad for lunch.  Went to Trevor's dad's in Standish to pick Kenzie up to spend the day with me.  We stopped at Tacey's for an ice cream cone.  Kenzie was cold so we are in the car.  Laughed when a man was ordering and looked like a mixture of papa and Greg Young.  Then at the other window was a mix of Wes and Andy.  We went swimming as soon as we got back.  It was nice and sunny and 72 degrees, but Kenzie thought the pool was cold.  I told her I was going to swim because the water felt good to me, but she could go in the hot tub.  I started swimming to the deep end and when I looked behind me she was in and swimming with me.  We went and relaxed in the hot tub after that.  She hoopla hooped in the grass while I dried off and warmed in the sun.  We went back and changed and then played putt putt.  It was close all the way, but I beat her by one point.  We were going to go in the store,but it was closed for inventory the lady said.  Kenzie wanted a pretzel at the pavilion but it was closed too.  We got back to the camper and she wanted to play some games. We played dice and I won and we played3-13 and she won.  We ate pizza for dinner.  We sure had fun together. I took her home and when I got back, I went on a bike ride around the campground.  Then walked to the clubhouse to do my blog.   Bill sent me a picture with dirt in the bricks he put around the tree.  Can't wait to plant some plants in there.

No comments: