Saturday, June 3, 2017

6/2/17....went for a swim, went and bought two chairs a Shopco, Vikki and the kids came up


Peyton and Isaac in our new chairs

Adam and Eli with their derby cars


Peyton and Isaac by the campfire.  They sure had fun playing in the boxes the chairs came in.  The neighbor boy, Max played with them too. 
                 Vikki sent me these cute pictures of Peyton and Isaac
Isaac and Peyton

Isaac and Peyton did a good job helping their mom plant the garden

Peyton

Isaac

Peyton, Kenzie and Isaac

Kenzie

It was beautiful out.  I went swimming in the outside pool and the water was warm and it was nice and sunny out.  I went to Shopco to walk around and get garbage bags and Coke.  I saw the chairs Bill and I liked that were originally $330 each and then went on sale for $179 were on a Bonus Sale for $129.  I called Bill to see if he wanted me to get them for the camper and he did.  They are higher than the ones we have and will be easier with his knee replacements to get out of.  I went to get them and got a $10 gift coupon.  I didn't think the chairs would fit in my Prius, but the guy got one in.  It was in a big box with an ottoman so I was amazed it fit.  I took it to the camper, unloaded it and went back for the other one.  Vikki and the kids got there shortly after.  The kids were pretty excited about the boxes the chairs came in.  They didn't even want to go swimming.  We told them were were going and they could play when they got back because we wanted to swim while it was sunny and nice.  When we got back, they played in the box and Vikki helped me assemble the chairs.  She was very good at it and I actually just helped when she needed me.  The biggest job was unwrapping them.  Every part of the metal was wrapped in paper and taped.  They sure are comfy chairs.  Such a great deal too.  Love that we can sit in them and there's enough room to turn and face the window and look out.  They recline also.  We had a nice fire and sat out and made amores.  The neighbor boy wanted one with just chocolate.  

No comments: