Wednesday, June 7, 2017

6/7/17....Swam at the campground, Evan's kindergarten graduation

                                                  My plants did good while I was away.


A Little bunny by our shed.  I thought something was wrong with it.  I looked at it closely and then went in and got my camera.  When I came back I got close again and it just laid there.  I went to see if it was ok and it took off running at top speed and went under the deck.



I transplanted some plants around the tree


Bruce, Jack, Melissa and Max waiting for the Kindergarten Graduation to start 

Evan on the end at the far right




Evan getting his diploma for kindergarten from his teacher, Mrs. Wilson


                          One cake for 8th grade graduates and one for kindergarten graduates

Evan's class








Daniel and Evan


Papa, Evan and Nana

Bruce, Evan and Melissa

Hailey and her best friend Ally

Ally borrowed Daniel's cap




Evan and his teacher

Evan and his student teacher

Evan, Tyler and Daniel

Hailey and Ally

I took the Clam screen tent down.  Love that I can do it easily by myself and get it in the bag so easy.  I packed  the fold up bikes, the Clam, big swivel rocker from camper, Vikki's lounge chair and a folding chair plus other small stuff and Mocha all in my little Prius.   Read my Bible outside, then went to the pool to swim.  Came back and ate lunch and then went home.  Planted plants inside bricks around tree.  Watered plants.  Bill got home from his doctor appt.  We took Mocha to Vikki's and then went to subway to eat.  After that, we went to Evan's kindergarten graduation.  He was so cute and funny.  He did a couple of the motions on stage, but when he was sitting with his class on the gym floor afterwards he did all the motions to God is on the Move!  He thought the song was God is on the moon until Melissa told him what it really was the night before.  I couldn't get a video or picture because a teacher was doing the movements behind him and kept blocking my view.  We had cake and punch afterwards.  It sure was nice seeing Melissa and her family.  Hailey's foot is doing much better.  Ally sure was helping her.  Love that school and that my grandkids have such good friends!  I love my family!!!"

Bill and I left for the campground after that.  He loved the new chairs.  We played 3-13 and he really beat me bad.

No comments: