Monday, June 19, 2017

6/18/17...Father's Day!!! Went to church, taught Sunday School, Came back up north, All the family came up except Jacob who was at Band Camp and Kenzie. Kenzie wanted to come but we were already at the campground when she asked to come and she didn't have a way.

Jacob and Nick, camping buddies
Jacob going off to band camp
Ally and Hailey

Evan and Daniel

Melissa and her daddy
Kimmy and her daddy
Vikki and her daddy

Max, Bruce, Hailey, Jack and Evan
Eli, Jacob and Adam with their daddy!

Daniel, Eli and Evan

Front:  Evan, Daniel, Jack, Eli, Peyton, Max and Isaac
Back Row:  Hailey, Ally, Bill and Adam

Ally, Peyton and Hailey

Eli and Max

Jack and Adam

Ally and Hailey....two bookworms


Happy Father's Day to Bill.  He is such a good father and grandfather!  He is a great example of a godly man to them and shows them so much love.  We are very blessed to have him in our lives.  We are also very blessed to have three son in laws who are great dad's to our grandkids and are teaching them to love the Lord and are raising them so well and showing them what love is.

I had 8 kids in Sunday School today.  We interviewed them and filled out papers with their answers.  Such cute answers.  After church, we came back up north.  I forgot my phone and was in a traffic jam.  I thought Bill and Max were ahead of me, but I went by an unauthorized turn thing and thought about going across, but then decided not to.  I looked in my rear view mirror while I was sitting in traffic and 4 cars behind me was Bill in the truck.  He went across the expressway.  I was thinking I should have done that as I sat there longer.    I prayed that traffic would start moving again.  It started moving and I ended up beating Bill and Max and got to the campground first.  Kimmy and her family and Vikki and her family were there.   Melissa and her family got there shortly after and they had Ally and Daniel with them.  We swam, went for a walk and visited.  The kids went to the store and some went golfing.  Isaac didn't swim because he wanted to learn to ride his bike.  Rody kept helping him and before long he was riding really good.  We cooked on Bill's new grill  he got for Father's Day from all of us.  We had lots of good food and such fun time with family.  I love my family.  My heart is full of love for all of them.

No comments: