Saturday, October 14, 2017

10/14/17..Went over our itinerary for our trip...Started making a short version to carry with us. Went to Barbs

Kenzie sent me a picture of her new kitten


I was taking a picture of the scoresheet...I won and Bill was the big loser.  He moved his hand over everybody's score but his....We all had a laugh.  

Wes was so happy when he went out right away and stuck us all with lots of points....I don't think I've seen a happier picture of him; he wasn't posing for it either.

Got up and went to meet Vikki at Goodwill.  I was very happy to see she had Peyton with her.  Peyton saw me in the window when she was walking in the parking lot.  Sure love that little sweetie.  I left to go home so I could make it to Jack's game.  It wasn't raining so thought he might still play.  I talked to Melissa on my way home and she said the game was just cancelled.  Got home and warmed up chili for us.  Started making a short version of our itinerary for our trip to NY.  
Left at 1 to pick up Wes and Gayla to go see Barb with us.  We got there and played cards and then took her out to dinner.  We had lots of fun.  She gets her cast off her foot Thurs and then gets a air cast.  We came home and watched a Hallmark movie while I finished the itinerary.  


No comments: