Friday, October 13, 2017

10/13/17....went and got some stuff for my surprise box for kids at church and some stuff for Samaritan Purse shoeboxes. Went on motorcycle ride to see colors

Isaac, Luis, Eva, Wes, me and Gayla

I went shopping for stuff to make cheesy potatoes for Sunday, and then went to get some stuff for my surprise box for the kids at church and also for my Samaritan shoe boxes for kids.  I found some fun things.  I picked up a few things for Kenzie's new apartment too.  Got home and we left to meet others from Faith Riders to go on a ride and have lunch.  We called Wes and Gayla to see if they were done with Joel's appointment and they were almost home.  We told them we would stop by their house so they could go.  They thought they would be too late.  We got there and the guys had to help Wes get a bolt in his wheel.  It had come out and he had just picked the one he ordered up.  They had a little problem getting it in so we ladies prayed and then it went in and we headed out.  
We went for a nice ride through the country and saw some pretty color.  We ended up in Beaverton, so ate at the Beaverton Tavern.  They are know for their delicious wet burritos.  I got a small one and it was enormous.  Bill got the perch and walleye.  After we ate, we headed back home.  
It was a nice day for a ride.  It was sunny when we started out, but then got really cloudy.  Bill let Eva use his coat he had in the bike because she just had a jean jack on and she got cold when the sun went down.  Watched a Hallmark movie when we got home.  I talked to Vikki and Melissa when I got home.  Very nice day!

No comments: