Saturday, October 7, 2017

10/7/17..Got my hair cut, Went to Adam and Eli's soccer games, Vikki, Rody and the twins came over and Rody set up our printer, Watched the MI/Mi State Game





Jacob drawing at Adam's game

Eli is on the ball!!!

Adam playing soccer

Eli

Adam out on the field

Jacob is quite an artist


Eli practicing being a goalie with his mommy

Eli playing soccer

Eli playing soccer




Eli looking cute in his mustache sock

Beautiful colors on the way home from the soccer game

Isaac and Peyton



Bill brought me this nice bowl of fruit he cut up for me while I was watching a movie

Got up and made Bill and I oatmeal for breakfast.  I went to get my hair cut at Catherine's at 9.
After that I went to Adam's soccer game.  Adam and his team played really good, but the other team won.   Bill was with Charlie at the Northwood car show and called to find out what field Eli was playing on.  He came to watch his game.  The boys were so nice.  Adam went and got a pretzel for him and his mom and went by himself so I didn't have to go.  When Bill called, he wanted me to get him two hot dogs, so Jacob went and got those for me too.  Eli and his team played really good too, but lost.  Love watching my boys play soccer.  We came home and Vikki, Rody and the twins came over.  Rody set the printer up for us, and then I warmed up the round steak, mashed potatoes, corn, and rolls and we all ate.  The kids loved the sausage Charlie made for us.  (It is very good)
After they left, I tried the printer.  It is really a nice one.  So thankful that Rody helped us out again.
We watched a movie after they left.

No comments: