Thursday, October 5, 2017

10/2/17....Kimmy and the Eli came over, Picked up Max, Jack and Evan from school, Made a roast, carrots and potatoes (plus rolls for my Hailey girl) Hailey won one of her volleyball games


Eli conducting while Max plays his trombone
Evan loved playing with the legos

Hailey serving at her game

They were the visitors...very close game but they won

Got up at 5:15 a.m. so I could get ready before I got the kids up at 6:15.  They boys wanted to get up 10 minutes early so they could eat a really big breakfast.  They did too.  Max fed and took care of the guinea pig right away when he got up.  He is very responsible with taking care of it morning and evening.  They got ready really good and then we read the Bible and they had some free time after that.  We left for school and after I dropped them off, I came home for a little while before my 9 a.m. dentist appt.  Had a nice visit with my hygienist who lives down the road.  Good report so that was nice.  Came home and cleaned the house.  I picked Max, Jack and Evan.  Hailey had a game so she stayed at school.  I dropped Jack off at Vikki's and Jack ran in and got his drone Uncle Rody gave him to show us.  He sure was excited.  Kimmy and Eli stopped over after Eli's appointment.  We sure were happy to see them.  The boys loved playing with Eli.  Max didn't want to play his trombone for us, but when Kimmy and I told him about Adam playing and leaving his case open and getting money, Max decided to play.  Eli was his conductor.  Max made a dollar and was real happy.   I made a roast, carrots and potatoes (and rolls for my Hailey girl because she loves my rolls).  I tried to talk Kimmy into staying, but she had to get home.  Bill went to Hailey's game at Holy Cross and sent us pictures.  They won the first game.  It sure was a close one.  I stayed home to visit with Kimmy and have Max work on his homework.  Watched Angels in the Outfield with the kids and they loved it.  They were really laughing.  Love tucking them in and listening to their prayers.  I am one blessed nana!

No comments: